Thursday, May 7, 2009

What i did on the weekend

What I did on the weekend

On Friday and Saturday I cleaned the house boxing stuff to sell at the garage sale in Reston I hope that a lot of it sells because I need to make cash because I am broke and I played video games with my brother and watched the hockey game. Vancouver Canucks beat Chicago Black hawks 3-1 now the series is 2-1 for Vancouver I think that Vancouver will beat Chicago. I think that they will beat Detroit or Anaheim and then advance to the Stanley cup game and then wins the series and wins there first Stanley cup ever. I think that Roberto Loungo will get the fan favorite award.

My mom started making us eat all of this healthy food and it is all discussing. My mom and dad are the only ones that like it. Eric and me hate it. My mom grows most of the ingredients on the counter.

On the weekend I went to Bandon at like 7:30 for a hockey practice with my summer hockey team the Brandon bulldogs. We worked on are break out, penalty killing, power plays and 2-2-1 plays. Then after that we went to pizza hut to eat. Then we went to go shopping for shorts because I forgot to bring my shorts and we were going to do dry land. Then we had another practice and did the same thing but this time they had a speed gun but they didn’t get my speed. The hardest shot was Coulten Willms with 64 mph. Then after that we had to find a game for my brother it took like 2 hours to find the game it was the only one in the city we found it in future shop. Then we went shopping for clothes and food.

No comments:

Post a Comment